Get a piece of spam in your inbox and wish you could lash out? Sending a response only tells the spammer that your email address is a real one and that you read his email. But you can make it seem like your email never got to you by choosing Message, Bounce in Apple Mail. This sends a message back to the spammer letting them think your email address is wrong. Chances are this won’t stop any future spam, but it sometimes feels good to do it anyway.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Free iPhone Ringtones Revisited
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- How To Delete Safari Bookmarks
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.