You can change the background of the Notes app with a little hacking. It is just an image file found inside the application. Go to the Notes app in your Applications folder, Control+click it and select Show Package Contents. Then Look in Contents, Resources for the paper.tiff file. I’d save a copy of that file, just in case you want to switch back. Then edit it in an image editing app like Photoshop or Pixelmator. Make sure you save it using the same tiff format.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Managing Apple Music iPhone Downloads
- A Beginner’s Guide to Mac Notes
- Photo Booth Green Screen
- Gifting iTunes Movies, Music and More
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Adding Custom Ringtones To Your iPhone
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- iMovie Cropping
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.