You can change the background of the Notes app with a little hacking. It is just an image file found inside the application. Go to the Notes app in your Applications folder, Control+click it and select Show Package Contents. Then Look in Contents, Resources for the paper.tiff file. I’d save a copy of that file, just in case you want to switch back. Then edit it in an image editing app like Photoshop or Pixelmator. Make sure you save it using the same tiff format.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Using the iCloud Photo Library
- Viewing and Organizing Photos In the New Photos App
- Using Multiple Tables And Lookup In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- iMovie Basics
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- Using Text Columns In Pages
- Creating Transparent Images With Keynote
- Understanding MacBook Battery Cycle Count
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.