You can change the background of the Notes app with a little hacking. It is just an image file found inside the application. Go to the Notes app in your Applications folder, Control+click it and select Show Package Contents. Then Look in Contents, Resources for the paper.tiff file. I’d save a copy of that file, just in case you want to switch back. Then edit it in an image editing app like Photoshop or Pixelmator. Make sure you save it using the same tiff format.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- Customize Safari With These 10 Preferences
- How To Login To Your Mac If Your Keyboard Isn't Working
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- Create an iPhone Shortcut To Show Your Vaccination Card
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security: Part 5, Security Questions
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
Copyright © 2006-2021 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.