The Apple desktop background is pretty cool, but it can get old after a while. Changing the background to a folder of photos is easy. First, make a folder with some photos you like somewhere on your computer. I put some pictures in my pictures folder. After you’ve got a folder of photos, go to System Preferences under the Apple menu and Choose Desktop & Screensaver. Next, select Choose Folder from the menu. Then, navigate to the folder you just created. Once you’ve chosen the folder, you can select how often you want the pictures to change. Close the Desktop & Screensaver Preference box and you’ve got a new personalized desktop.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- iMovie Basics
- Compressing Video With MPEG Streamclip
- Using Multiple Tables And Lookup In Numbers
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- Setting Up Multiple iOS Devices For Messages and FaceTime
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Safari Text Zoom
- Using Live Stock Prices in Numbers
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.