Ever take notes with your Mac? You probably use a text editor or word processor. Instead, use dedicated note-taking software like the feature-rick NoteBook. It doesn’t just let you type in text. You can also add sketches, audio and all sorts of things to your notes. Makes us wish we were still in college.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Arranging Apps on Your iPad or iPhone
- A Beginner’s Guide to Mac Modifier Keys
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- 10 Finder Tricks
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- Adjusting Text Kern, Ligatures and Baseline
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Adding Custom Ringtones To Your iPhone
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.