Clearing your website history in Safari on your Mac is easy. Just choose History, Clear History. This not only clears your list of visited websites, but also wipes out your cookies. That basically means you are logged out of every website you recently visited. But you can hold the option key down when choosing History, Clear History to keep the website data around. This is less disruptive, but still clears your history.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- iMovie Basics
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Using a Microphone With Your Mac
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.