The iOS App Store app is basically a specialized web browser that shows you apps and allows you to download them. Sometimes it misbehaves. You can clear its cache and reload the content you are viewing with an odd little trick. Tap the Featured button at the bottom of the screen 10 times in a row. Other buttons at the bottom usually work as well. After the 10th tap the screen will go blank and reload.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Creating a Guest Wi-Fi Network
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- iMovie Basics
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- 10 Finder Tricks
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.