The iOS App Store app is basically a specialized web browser that shows you apps and allows you to download them. Sometimes it misbehaves. You can clear its cache and reload the content you are viewing with an odd little trick. Tap the Featured button at the bottom of the screen 10 times in a row. Other buttons at the bottom usually work as well. After the 10th tap the screen will go blank and reload.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
- Mac Basics
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security
- Videos by Category
- Video Archive
- MacMost Online Courses
- Virus and Malware Information Center
- Protect Yourself From Online Scams
- A Graphical Guide To iCloud
- Free iPhone Ringtones
- Recommended Products
- Printable Mac Keyboard Shortcuts PDF
- macOS System Requirements List
Copyright © 2006-2022 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.