The concept here is very simple and very useful. Color Assist uses the camera to show you the RGB color value of anything. For designers and graphic artists, this is really cool. If you see a nice color or set of colors in a book, poster, or a real-world object like a tree or cup of tea, you can capture and save that color value to use later.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Creating a Guest Wi-Fi Network
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- iMovie Basics
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- 10 Finder Tricks
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.