When creating or editing a contact in the Contacts app, there is a checkbox for “Company” under the name. When you check it, the company name and first name and last name fields swap positions. You can then ignore the first name and last name fields and just enter a company. This is useful for having entries for utility companies and other service companies so you have their customer service or billing contact info in your Contacts app. It is also handy for other non-person contacts like your local police non-emergency number and local restaurants where you sometimes call for delivery or reservations.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- 4 Ways To Type Superscript and Subscript On a Mac
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- 4 Ways To Type Fractions On a Mac
- Upgrading Older Macs To Earlier Versions Of macOS
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.