Say you send an email to someone asking them to review some information, but you want them to use Messages to respond, not an email. You can include a link like imessage://3035551212 that they can click on to open Messages and start a conversation. You can use a phone number or an email address. You can even put the link inside documents. The recipient must be on a Mac and have the Messages app configured for this to work.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Apple’s Check Coverage Page
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- iMovie Mirror Effect
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
- Taking Photos While Recording Video
- Using iOS Workflow To Send Quick Email Messages
- How Old Is Too Old?
Copyright © 2006-2018 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.