Need to create a quick Microsoft Word document but don’t have Word? No problem. Just use TextEdit. Create a rich text document in TextEdit and when you go to save, choose one of several different Word formats from the File Format pull-down menu at the bottom of the save dialog. You can also open Word documents in TextEdit, though it can’t handle any fancy formatting or objects.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- Frequently Asked Questions About AppleCare
- How To Login To Your Mac If Your Keyboard Isn't Working
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- How To Edit and Export Vertical Video In iMovie On a Mac
Copyright © 2006-2021 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.