New in Lion is the ability to set a custom desktop color without having to first create a solid color graphic image. If you go to System Preferences, Desktop & Screen Saver, Desktop you can choose Solid Colors from the list on the left, under the Apple category. There you will see a few sample colors. But you also have the Custom Color button at the lower right. Click that to choose any color from the color picker.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- Resizing and Positioning Green Screen Video In iMovie
- How To Add Pop-Up Text In iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.