New in Lion is the ability to set a custom desktop color without having to first create a solid color graphic image. If you go to System Preferences, Desktop & Screen Saver, Desktop you can choose Solid Colors from the list on the left, under the Apple category. There you will see a few sample colors. But you also have the Custom Color button at the lower right. Click that to choose any color from the color picker.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly NewsletterWant all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
All MacMost Shorts...
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
- Mac Basics
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security
- Videos by Category
- Video Archive
- MacMost Online Courses
- Virus and Malware Information Center
- Protect Yourself From Online Scams
- A Graphical Guide To iCloud
- Free iPhone Ringtones
- Recommended Products
- Printable Mac Keyboard Shortcuts PDF
- macOS System Requirements List
- 10 Things You Are Missing Out On If You are Not Using the Photos App
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security: Part 5, Security Questions
- Using Font Book on Your Mac
- 7 Ways To Quickly Preview Image Files On Your Mac
- Controlling Google Lights and Switches With Siri on Your iPhone
- Look Out For These Online Payment System Scams
- Clipping Masks in Pixelmator Pro
- Viewing by Groups in the Mac Finder
Copyright © 2006-2023 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.