You know how you can customize the Finder toolbar? You can do the same with the toolbar in Preview. Choose View, Customize Toolbar. You can add all sorts of interesting toolbar buttons and fields: an editable page number, an Inspector button, a Zoom to Fit button, Print button, Rotate button, and so on. You just drag and drop elements into your Preview toolbar to add them. Try it out.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Managing Apple Music iPhone Downloads
- A Beginner’s Guide to Mac Notes
- Photo Booth Green Screen
- Gifting iTunes Movies, Music and More
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Adding Custom Ringtones To Your iPhone
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- iMovie Cropping
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.