You know how you can customize the Finder toolbar? You can do the same with the toolbar in Preview. Choose View, Customize Toolbar. You can add all sorts of interesting toolbar buttons and fields: an editable page number, an Inspector button, a Zoom to Fit button, Print button, Rotate button, and so on. You just drag and drop elements into your Preview toolbar to add them. Try it out.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
- Simulating Pivot Tables In Numbers
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.