Do you use Apple Mail as an RSS reader? If not, then you might want to take away the RSS feeds from Mail, as it takes up time and bandwidth keeping those up-to-date. You can do this by right clicking or control+clicking the RSS feeds in the left sidebar and deleting them. You can also go to Mail preferences and look for the RSS tab. Set the “Check for updates” to “manually.”
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Free iPhone Ringtones Revisited
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- How To Delete Safari Bookmarks
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.