If you wish to disconnect from a Wi-Fi network without turning off Wi-Fi altogether, or switching to another network, just hold the Option key down and click the Wi-Fi symbol in the menu bar. The “Disconnect” option will appear under the name of the network you are currently using, along with other useful information.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- How To Login To Your Mac If Your Keyboard Isn't Working
- Frequently Asked Questions About AppleCare
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Using Personal Automations To Play a Wake-Up Song, Podcast Or Playlist
Copyright © 2006-2021 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.