In El Capitan you can double-click a window’s title bar to zoom. This means it will expand the window to its maximum size, or back to its original size the second time. But you can change this functionality so double-clicking a window’s title bar will minimize instead, shrinking down into the Dock. Just go to System Preferences, Dock, and set the “Double-click a window’s title bar to” option to which one you want. Or, uncheck that option and double-clicking a window’s title bar will do nothing.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Using the iCloud Photo Library
- Viewing and Organizing Photos In the New Photos App
- Using Multiple Tables And Lookup In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- iMovie Basics
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- Using Text Columns In Pages
- Creating Transparent Images With Keynote
- Understanding MacBook Battery Cycle Count
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.