You can drag and drop a document to an app in the Dock to open it with that app. But it doesn’t appear that you can drag and drop to LaunchPad in the Dock, and then continue dragging inside LaunchPad to select an app. But you can. The trick is to wait for a second or two while the document is hovering over the LaunchPad icon. Then LaunchPad launches and you can drag to the app. You can even then drag to the edges of the screen to go to another page inside LaunchPad.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Post Photos to Facebook From Your Mac
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- How To Delete Safari Bookmarks
- Use iCloud.com On an iPad or iPhone
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.