In Safari you can open Web pages in multiple windows, and multiple tabs in each window. Go to the Safari Preferences, Tabs to enable Tabs. If you have tabs in multiple windows, you can drag the tab by clicking and dragging on the tab at the top of the window and dragging it to the tab area in the other window. You can combine two windows into a single window with tabs this way.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- How To Delete Safari Bookmarks
- Use iCloud.com On an iPad or iPhone
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.