I’ve stopped using CDs and DVDs to back up and archive files. Instead, I use 1 and 2 TB drives. You can get 1TB drives for less than $90 nowadays. But the one thing that bothers me is that they have no protection. Some of the circuits are right out there ready to be damaged. I stored them in small boxes with padding, but I wanted something better. I discovered these little hard drive boxes, which are perfect for the task.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.