Anyone that uses the Terminal knows the pain of seeing you mistyped something early in a line and needing to backspace or left arrow all the way to the mistake. However, if you hold the Option key and click anywhere in the current line, the cursor instantly jumps to that position, making it much easier to correct mistakes or alter a long command.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- 4 Ways To Type Superscript and Subscript On a Mac
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- 4 Ways To Type Fractions On a Mac
- Upgrading Older Macs To Earlier Versions Of macOS
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.