Do you like some of the desktop background images that Apple includes with Sierra? Ever want to get to the image file itself to use in a project? You can do so by simply going to System Preferences, Desktop & Screen Saver, selecting the image you want from the Apple/Desktop Pictures list as your Desktop. Once you see it in the preview rectangle at the top, drag it from that preview rectangle to the Finder to export it.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Creating a Guest Wi-Fi Network
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- iMovie Basics
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- 10 Finder Tricks
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.