Do you like some of the desktop background images that Apple includes with Sierra? Ever want to get to the image file itself to use in a project? You can do so by simply going to System Preferences, Desktop & Screen Saver, selecting the image you want from the Apple/Desktop Pictures list as your Desktop. Once you see it in the preview rectangle at the top, drag it from that preview rectangle to the Finder to export it.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- Resizing and Positioning Green Screen Video In iMovie
- How To Add Pop-Up Text In iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.