If more than one person uses your Mac, and you have a user set up for each person, then you should enable Fast User Switching to allow you to switch between accounts without logging off and logging on each time. Go to System Preferences, Accounts and then Login Options. Turn onEnable fast user switching. Now you can switch between users using a pull-down menu on the right side of the menu bar.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- Sync Your iPhone, iPad or iPod Without iTunes In Catalina
- How To Post Photos to Facebook From Your Mac
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.