When you’ve got 67 windows open on your desktop, like I often do, it can be hard to find one even with Expose. But you can use the Dock to find a window by name. Just Ctrl+click or right+click on an icon in the Dock, like the Finder or Safari, and you will get a list of opened windows by name. Select a window to bring it to the front.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Free iPhone Ringtones Revisited
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Use iCloud.com On an iPad or iPhone
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.