It can be difficult to find special financial data in the Apple Stocks app, but it is there. You just need to figure out the right symbol. For instance, it seems precious metals can be found using X followed by the two-letter element symbol, followed by USD=X. So for gold, silver and platinum, it is XAUUSD=X, XAGUSD, and XPTUSD=X. For futures it doesn’t follow the same system: GC=F, SI=F and PL=F.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- How To Post Photos to Facebook From Your Mac
- Sync Your iPhone, iPad or iPod Without iTunes In Catalina
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.