It can be difficult to find special financial data in the Apple Stocks app, but it is there. You just need to figure out the right symbol. For instance, it seems precious metals can be found using X followed by the two-letter element symbol, followed by USD=X. So for gold, silver and platinum, it is XAUUSD=X, XAGUSD, and XPTUSD=X. For futures it doesn’t follow the same system: GC=F, SI=F and PL=F.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- 4 Ways To Type Superscript and Subscript On a Mac
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- 4 Ways To Type Fractions On a Mac
- Upgrading Older Macs To Earlier Versions Of macOS
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.