It can be difficult to find special financial data in the Apple Stocks app, but it is there. You just need to figure out the right symbol. For instance, it seems precious metals can be found using X followed by the two-letter element symbol, followed by USD=X. So for gold, silver and platinum, it is XAUUSD=X, XAGUSD, and XPTUSD=X. For futures it doesn’t follow the same system: GC=F, SI=F and PL=F.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- Free iPhone Ringtones Revisited
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- View Movie Trailers Ad-Free From Apple
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Use iCloud.com On an iPad or iPhone
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.