Did you know you can put Finder icon labels to the right of the icon instead of under it? Just select any Finder window that is using icon view — this includes the Desktop. Then choose View, Show View Options. Change the Label Position from Bottom to Right.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly NewsletterWant all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
All MacMost Shorts...
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
- Mac Basics
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security
- Videos by Category
- Video Archive
- MacMost Online Courses
- Virus and Malware Information Center
- Protect Yourself From Online Scams
- A Graphical Guide To iCloud
- Free iPhone Ringtones
- Recommended Products
- Printable Mac Keyboard Shortcuts PDF
- macOS System Requirements List
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security: Part 5, Security Questions
- The 7 Skills You Need To Learn To Master Numbers
- How To Prevent Watch-And-Grab iPhone Theft
- How To Retouch and Repair Photos on a Mac
- Crop, Resize and Export an Image With Preview
- How To Use ChatGPT To Help You Write
- 7 Quick Ways To Access System Settings on a Mac
- How To Block Websites On Your Mac
Copyright © 2006-2023 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.