If you are using List View in the Finder, you an Control+click on any column heading and see a list of columns with checkmarks. You can use this to remove or add a column. But if you do this in the Movies or Pictures folders in your home folder, you will get some extra column names, like Dimensions, Resolution, Duration or Title. If you create your own folder somewhere and name it “Movies” or “Pictures” you also get these columns as options.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- How To Edit and Export Vertical Video In iMovie On a Mac
- Upgrading Older Macs To Earlier Versions Of macOS
- Using Personal Automations To Play a Wake-Up Song, Podcast Or Playlist
Copyright © 2006-2021 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.