The iPhone and iPad are wonderful devices for using maps. But almost all map apps require a constant and strong data connection. What if you are using your wi-fi iPad out of range, or traveling away from your data provider, or simply sitting on a plane or in an area without coverage? ForeverMap is a simple map app that has one great feature: you can download and store street-level maps and access them offline. The downloads do take up a bit of space on your device, but that’s to be expected.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Creating a Guest Wi-Fi Network
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- iMovie Basics
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- 10 Finder Tricks
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.