Say you use a wifi hotspot once and now find that whenever you are in range of that network that your Mac automatically connects to it, even if you don’t want it to. You can make your device forget a network by going into System Preferences, Network, Advanced and then selecting that wifi network and pressing the – button to remove it from your Mac’s list. There is also an option on that screen to prevent your Mac from remembering networks in the future.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- iMovie Basics
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Using Filters In Numbers
- Using a Microphone With Your Mac
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Cutting Out Part Of an Image With Preview
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.