I am trying to delete some old albums off my iPad Mini 2, remnants the the switchover from Photo Stream to Photo Library. It is a concern now because the performance on my iPad has gone to pot and I am hoping recovering of a gig of memory might help. I have tried:
1. Directly deleting the Album on the iPad. Not and option.
2. Deleting the photos from the albums. Not and option.
3. Trying to use Workflow to delete the photos. The workflow completes, but, as expected, the photo remains.
4. I read that I need to manage albums from my Mac. The albums do not exists in iCloud tab in Aperture, so I can’t mange them from there.
5. Turn off Photo stream on the iPad. While that turns off the stream, it doesn’t touch the albums.
Any other ideas? I’d like a gig of memory back to see I that will improve the iPad’s performance.