MacMost Q&A Forum • View All Forum QuestionsAsk a Question

Is There Another Way To Edit a Photo Than “command + Return”?

Previously one could press the space bar to open photos, now it does not.
Don Kryzak

Comments: One Response to “Is There Another Way To Edit a Photo Than “command + Return”?”

    5 years ago

    I assume you mean in the Photos app on a Mac. You can use the Command+Return key as a shortcut to edit. But there is also the Edit button at the top right when viewing an individual photo.

    You can show Image, Edit tools. And you can set your own keyboard shortcut for that, though just a plain spacebar isn't going to be possible.

Comments Closed.