Forum Question: Un-learning words

I accedently “learned” a ward in apple mail and it was the wrong spelling. How do I unlearn the word.

— Doug Dagan

Comments: One Response to “Un-learning words”

    11/10/09 @ 7:30 am

    Try this: Type he word into TextEdit or find it in a document. Select it. Ctrl+Click on it and select “Unlearn Spelling.”

Comments Closed.