I’ve been hearing about this scanner for years. I finally decided to go paperless in my office, which means scanning a ton of documents. So I paid the price and bought the Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500M. Worth every penny. You can feed this thing tons of pages and it eats them up and spits them out as PDF files. The Mac software works great too. This thing looks small and fragile, but it acts big and tough.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- iMovie Basics
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Using a Microphone With Your Mac
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.