Right click or ctrl+click on an inbox in Mail and you can choose Get Account Info from the menu. The dialog that appears is incredibly useful. The Quota Limits pane will show you how much mail you have stored in an online account like Gmail, MobileMe or an IMAP account. You can also see how close you are to your limit. The Mailbox Behaviors pane allows you to change some settings without having to go to the preferences window.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.