Right click or ctrl+click on an inbox in Mail and you can choose Get Account Info from the menu. The dialog that appears is incredibly useful. The Quota Limits pane will show you how much mail you have stored in an online account like Gmail, MobileMe or an IMAP account. You can also see how close you are to your limit. The Mailbox Behaviors pane allows you to change some settings without having to go to the preferences window.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Managing Apple Music iPhone Downloads
- A Beginner’s Guide to Mac Notes
- Photo Booth Green Screen
- Gifting iTunes Movies, Music and More
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Adding Custom Ringtones To Your iPhone
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- iMovie Cropping
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.