If you want directions in the Mac Maps app, you have to start with searching for the destination, then clicking Directions, then entering a new Start location unless you are starting from your current location. I wanted a quicker way to do this, and nothing I entered in the search field would get me from point A to B with one step. But Siri will do it. Just ask Siri on your Mac something like “Show me directions from Coors Field to the Denver Zoo.”
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- 4 Ways To Type Superscript and Subscript On a Mac
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
Copyright © 2006-2021 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.