If you want directions in the Mac Maps app, you have to start with searching for the destination, then clicking Directions, then entering a new Start location unless you are starting from your current location. I wanted a quicker way to do this, and nothing I entered in the search field would get me from point A to B with one step. But Siri will do it. Just ask Siri on your Mac something like “Show me directions from Coors Field to the Denver Zoo.”
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Apple’s Check Coverage Page
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
- How Old Is Too Old?
- iMovie Mirror Effect
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- A Beginner’s Guide to Mac Scroll Bars
Copyright © 2006-2018 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.