If you want directions in the Mac Maps app, you have to start with searching for the destination, then clicking Directions, then entering a new Start location unless you are starting from your current location. I wanted a quicker way to do this, and nothing I entered in the search field would get me from point A to B with one step. But Siri will do it. Just ask Siri on your Mac something like “Show me directions from Coors Field to the Denver Zoo.”
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- How To Delete Safari Bookmarks
- Free iPhone Ringtones Revisited
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.