With the latest versions of OS X and iOS you can set reminders so that you get an alert when you enter or exit your car. The trick is that you should have your iPhone’s Bluetooth paired to your car. Then create a reminder in the Reminders app to remind you “At a Location” and select either “Getting in Car” or “Getting out of Car.” You can set these Reminders on your Mac, iPad, iPhone or any device that is hooked into your iCloud account and using the latest OS. Then your iPhone is most likely going to be the one to notify you since that is probably the device you will be pairing with your car.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Managing Apple Music iPhone Downloads
- A Beginner’s Guide to Mac Notes
- Photo Booth Green Screen
- Gifting iTunes Movies, Music and More
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Adding Custom Ringtones To Your iPhone
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- iMovie Cropping
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.