With the latest versions of OS X and iOS you can set reminders so that you get an alert when you enter or exit your car. The trick is that you should have your iPhone’s Bluetooth paired to your car. Then create a reminder in the Reminders app to remind you “At a Location” and select either “Getting in Car” or “Getting out of Car.” You can set these Reminders on your Mac, iPad, iPhone or any device that is hooked into your iCloud account and using the latest OS. Then your iPhone is most likely going to be the one to notify you since that is probably the device you will be pairing with your car.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- 4 Ways To Type Superscript and Subscript On a Mac
- Photo Booth Green Screen
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.