If you select multiple files in the Finder, using either the Shift or Command key as you click the files, you can get a special Multiple Item Info box to appear. After you have them selected, Go to File, Get Info but before you select it hold down the Control key. The menu item changes to Get Summary Info and the result is a single info box that combines data, like the total file size. The keyboard shortcut is Control+Command+I. If the files use the same extension, you can also see and change the Open With information for all of them at once.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- Customize Safari With These 10 Preferences
- How To Login To Your Mac If Your Keyboard Isn't Working
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- Create an iPhone Shortcut To Show Your Vaccination Card
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security: Part 5, Security Questions
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
Copyright © 2006-2021 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.