When you’ve got a lot going on and you need to get to a file on your Desktop, there is a quick way to do it. Press F11 (fn+F11 depending on your keyboard settings) and all of the windows for all of your apps will clear off to the side, giving you access to your Desktop files. You can then start a drag and drop movement, press F11 again in the middle of the drag, and your windows will all come screaming back, ready to receive the file.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Resizing and Positioning Green Screen Video In iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.