I’ve recommended many other Google apps before, but recently the one at the center of it all, the search app simply called Google, has been getting a lot of attention because of its superior voice recognition to Siri. While that one feature is impressive, it doesn’t quite replace Siri, which wins because of the variety of things it can do. Still, it is certainly worthwhile having the free Google app on your iPhone as it gives you nice voice web search ability and lots of built-in mini apps like Gmail and Google Calendar clients. You also get Google Goggles, which lets you search by taking a picture of an object.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Managing Apple Music iPhone Downloads
- A Beginner’s Guide to Mac Notes
- Photo Booth Green Screen
- Gifting iTunes Movies, Music and More
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Adding Custom Ringtones To Your iPhone
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- iMovie Cropping
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.