Want to quickly see how big a hard drive is and how much space is available? Select the drive on your desktop or in a Finder window. Press Command+I to bring up the Info window. You’ll see the drive’s format, capacity, available space and used space. If it is your main drive, you will also see the version of Mac OS X installed.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly NewsletterWant all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
- Mac Basics
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security
- Videos by Category
- Video Archive
- MacMost Online Courses
- Virus and Malware Information Center
- Protect Yourself From Online Scams
- A Graphical Guide To iCloud
- Free iPhone Ringtones
- Recommended Products
- Printable Mac Keyboard Shortcuts PDF
- macOS System Requirements List
- The Mac FN (Globe) Key: Everything It Can Do
- There's No More 27-Inch iMac, Here's What To Get Instead
- 37 Secret Features of the Mac Keyboard
- Make Your Mac Look Different Than Everyone Else
- Window Arrangement Tips Every Mac User Should Know
- New Settings You Can Customize In macOS Sonoma
- Is It Time To Update Your MacBook Pro Or iMac?
- How To Use Dictation on Your Mac
Copyright © 2006-2023 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.