On your iOS 8 device, you can have Siri respond to you without even touching your iPhone or iPad. Just turn on Allow Hey Siri in Settings, General, Siri. Then say “Hey Siri” and ask away. This only works when your device is plugged in to power, since it will drain the battery for it to be listening for your voice all the time. But it could come in handy while sitting at your desk or doing work that involves both hands.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Using the iCloud Photo Library
- Viewing and Organizing Photos In the New Photos App
- Using Multiple Tables And Lookup In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- iMovie Basics
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- Using Text Columns In Pages
- Creating Transparent Images With Keynote
- Understanding MacBook Battery Cycle Count
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.