On your iOS 8 device, you can have Siri respond to you without even touching your iPhone or iPad. Just turn on Allow Hey Siri in Settings, General, Siri. Then say “Hey Siri” and ask away. This only works when your device is plugged in to power, since it will drain the battery for it to be listening for your voice all the time. But it could come in handy while sitting at your desk or doing work that involves both hands.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- How To Delete Safari Bookmarks
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Use iCloud.com On an iPad or iPhone
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.