If you have a lot of apps open, and want to quickly hide everything except one app, you can hold Command+Option and click the icon of that app in the Dock. This only works if the app is already open. Using just the Option key hides the app if it is the one currently at the front, or hides the frontmost app otherwise and brings the clicked app to the front.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
- How To Delete Safari Bookmarks
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.