If you like having the Mac Dock always visible, but sometimes find it gets in the way, then learn the keyboard shortcut Command+Option+D. This hides or shows the Dock. It is one of the few keyboard shortcuts that seems to work at all times, not just when the Finder or a specific app is in the foreground.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Apple’s Check Coverage Page
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
- How Old Is Too Old?
- iMovie Mirror Effect
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- A Beginner’s Guide to Mac Scroll Bars
Copyright © 2006-2018 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.