If you like having the Mac Dock always visible, but sometimes find it gets in the way, then learn the keyboard shortcut Command+Option+D. This hides or shows the Dock. It is one of the few keyboard shortcuts that seems to work at all times, not just when the Finder or a specific app is in the foreground.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Using Siri Shortcuts From the Gallery
- A Beginner’s Guide to Mac Scroll Bars
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- iMovie Mirror Effect
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Simulating Pivot Tables In Numbers
Copyright © 2006-2018 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.