If you use Command+Tab to quickly move between apps, then you should know there are two more keys that work with it. On your Mac, hold down Command and press Tab to move to the next app, but leave the Command key pressed while continuing to tap Tab to move forward. During this, you can also tap H to hide the selected app, or Q to quit the selected app. This makes cleaning up your working environment a snap.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly NewsletterWant all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
All MacMost Shorts...
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
- Mac Basics
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security
- Videos by Category
- Video Archive
- MacMost Online Courses
- Virus and Malware Information Center
- Protect Yourself From Online Scams
- A Graphical Guide To iCloud
- Free iPhone Ringtones
- Recommended Products
- Printable Mac Keyboard Shortcuts PDF
- macOS System Requirements List
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security: Part 5, Security Questions
- How To Use ChatGPT and Bard To Get Tech Help
- Techniques for Creating Letterhead Templates in Mac Pages
- Different Ways To Access Files On Your Mac Desktop
- 7 Things You Should Do Before Downloading App From Outside of App Store
- Hidden Mac Easter Eggs (2023)
- Creating Connection Lines in Keynote and Freeform
- Accessing Document History on Your Mac
Copyright © 2006-2023 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.