If you are using iCloud and often need to get to parts of the iCloud web site, you can create bookmarks to skip the front page of iCloud and go right to various pages. Try: https://www.icloud.com/#mail, https://www.icloud.com/#contacts, https://www.icloud.com/#calendar, https://www.icloud.com/#iwork and https://www.icloud.com/#find.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Creating a Guest Wi-Fi Network
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- iMovie Basics
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- 10 Finder Tricks
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.