Seems that the apostrophe is a commonly typed character that should be included on the main iPad keyboard without needing to go to the special characters keyboard. Well, it turns out it is. It is hidden with the exclamation point. Just tap and hold the ! key and you’ll be able to choose an apostrophe. Of course if you are typing common words like don’t, can’t, won’t, shouldn’t, etc. then no need to type the apostrophe at all. Autocorrect will take care of it for you.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- How To Delete Safari Bookmarks
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Use iCloud.com On an iPad or iPhone
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.