Seems that the apostrophe is a commonly typed character that should be included on the main iPad keyboard without needing to go to the special characters keyboard. Well, it turns out it is. It is hidden with the exclamation point. Just tap and hold the ! key and you’ll be able to choose an apostrophe. Of course if you are typing common words like don’t, can’t, won’t, shouldn’t, etc. then no need to type the apostrophe at all. Autocorrect will take care of it for you.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- Resizing and Positioning Green Screen Video In iMovie
- 4 Ways To Type Superscript and Subscript On a Mac
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.