There are a lot of voice recording apps out there, but iTalk Recorder comes from a known brand (Griffin) and in two flavors: a free iTalk Recorder with ads at the bottom, and an ad-free version called iTalk Recorder Premium. YOu can record at high quality and then transfer the files to your Mac using a free application. You can add notes and play back your recordings on the iPhone as well.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Creating a Guest Wi-Fi Network
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- iMovie Basics
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- 10 Finder Tricks
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.