While playing one song in iTunes, you can cue up the next by Control+clicking the song or clicking the small three-dots button next to the song name. Select Play Next and the song will start when your current one is over. Once you have done that, selecting another song to Play Next will put the new song first in line. Select Add To Up Next to instead add the new song to the end of the list. Select View, Show Up Next to see and edit the whole list.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- Free iPhone Ringtones Revisited
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- Use iCloud.com On an iPad or iPhone
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.