iTunes is smart enough that when you sort your library by artist, it knows to put The Beatles under B. But sometimes exceptions can be more complex than just a ‘the.’ You can set an artist, album or song name to sort with in iTunes by selecting a song or songs, pressing Command+I to bring up the info window, and selecting the Sorting tab. Then you can set a name to sort by that will be different than the name selected.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Using the iCloud Photo Library
- Viewing and Organizing Photos In the New Photos App
- Using Multiple Tables And Lookup In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- iMovie Basics
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- Using Text Columns In Pages
- Creating Transparent Images With Keynote
- Understanding MacBook Battery Cycle Count
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.