When watching a YouTube video in Safari, or most videos embedded using HTML5, you can jump around in the video timeline by simply pressing the number keys, 0 to 9. This doesn’t work if the site is using any kind of special embedded video player, but seems to work with YouTube, videos at Archive.org, etc.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Showing File Data In Mojave Finder
- Technical Terms: URL
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2018 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.