Just about any app that deals with text, from TextEdit to Pages to Safari, has the menu choice Edit, Find, Jump to Selection. The keyboard shortcut is Command+j. You can use that to scroll to the portion of the document or page that contains selected text. So you can select some text in a document you are working on, scroll to read another part of the text, and then use Command+j to jump back to your selection.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
- Mac Basics
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security
- Videos by Category
- Video Archive
- MacMost Online Courses
- Virus and Malware Information Center
- Protect Yourself From Online Scams
- A Graphical Guide To iCloud
- Free iPhone Ringtones
- Recommended Products
- Printable Mac Keyboard Shortcuts PDF
- macOS System Requirements List
Copyright © 2006-2022 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.