You can use Command plus the number keys to jump to the first, second, third, all the way up to the ninth tab in the current Safari window. But a new feature in macOS 10.13.4 is the ability to use Command+9 to jump to the rightmost tab. So if you have three tabs open, you can use Command+1 to Command+3 to jump to each, but Command+9 can also be used to jump to the last tab too.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Post Photos to Facebook From Your Mac
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- How To Delete Safari Bookmarks
- Use iCloud.com On an iPad or iPhone
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.