You can use Command plus the number keys to jump to the first, second, third, all the way up to the ninth tab in the current Safari window. But a new feature in macOS 10.13.4 is the ability to use Command+9 to jump to the rightmost tab. So if you have three tabs open, you can use Command+1 to Command+3 to jump to each, but Command+9 can also be used to jump to the last tab too.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- Using Personal Automations To Play a Wake-Up Song, Podcast Or Playlist
- 4 Ways To Type Superscript and Subscript On a Mac
- How To Edit and Export Vertical Video In iMovie On a Mac
Copyright © 2006-2021 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.