You can use Command plus the number keys to jump to the first, second, third, all the way up to the ninth tab in the current Safari window. But a new feature in macOS 10.13.4 is the ability to use Command+9 to jump to the rightmost tab. So if you have three tabs open, you can use Command+1 to Command+3 to jump to each, but Command+9 can also be used to jump to the last tab too.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Apple’s Check Coverage Page
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- iMovie Mirror Effect
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
- Taking Photos While Recording Video
- Using iOS Workflow To Send Quick Email Messages
- How Old Is Too Old?
Copyright © 2006-2018 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.