You can use Command plus the number keys to jump to the first, second, third, all the way up to the ninth tab in the current Safari window. But a new feature in macOS 10.13.4 is the ability to use Command+9 to jump to the rightmost tab. So if you have three tabs open, you can use Command+1 to Command+3 to jump to each, but Command+9 can also be used to jump to the last tab too.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- How To Delete Safari Bookmarks
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Use iCloud.com On an iPad or iPhone
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.